Consumer Queries and Complaints - Landline, Mobile, Broadband and Postal
For other queries, please choose an option from the menu on the left
You can contact us in a variety of ways:
- Text so we can call you back - Send a text with the word COMREG to 51500 (standard SMS rates apply*)to receive a call back
- Text so we can text you back -
- Web Chat - Live support web chat (Latest version of Java required)
- Online complaint form - Complaint/query form
- Business Issues at 01 804 9707 / 1890 200035**
- All other Consumers issues 01 804 9668 / 1890 229668**
Fax: 353 1 8049680
Post : ConsumerLine, Commission for Communications Regulation, FREEPOST, Block DEF, Abbey Court, Irish Life Centre, Lower Abbey Street, Dublin 1, D01 W2H4.
*The message will be charged at the standard text rate which is 7 cent – 14 cent depending on the operator. If you have any problems with the service please let us know at 01 804 9668 or 1890 229 668
**Calls to 1890 numbers from landlines are charged at a local call rate, charges from mobile phones may vary depending on your operator
Send a text with the word ASKCOMREG to 51500 (standard SMS rates apply*) outlining the issue you need assistance with and we will respond to you by text. IMPORTANT - Please use keyword ASKCOMREG in all text messages, including replies.