How to get to ComReg
Directions to ComReg:
Commission for Communications Regulation,
Irish Life Centre,
Lower Abbey Street,
Click here to view a map showing ComReg's location
Directions from train stations:
- From Connolly Station: ComReg is a 10 minute walk from Connolly Station. To get there, walk down Talbot street until you reach the Irish Life shopping mall. ComReg is in block DEF. You can also take the Luas from outside the station to the stop at Lower Abbey St.
- From Tara Street Station: ComReg is a 5 minute walk from Tara Street Station. Walk across the Matt Talbot Bridge onto Lower Abbey Street. Straight ahead is the Irish Life Centre. ComReg is in block DEF.
- From Heuston Station: ComReg is a 45 minute walk from Heuston Station. You can take the Luas from outside the station to the stop at lower Abbey St or take the number 90 bus to Eden Quay, then walk down Marlborough Street onto Lower Abbey Street until you reach the Irish Life Centre or alternatively take a taxi to the Irish Life Centre.
Directions from Dublin Airport:
- By bus: Take the Airport Express to Bus Arras. Bus No's. 747/748.
Aircoach offers a service from the airport to CityCentre and South Dublin. Their service runs 24 hours, every day.
- By car: When leaving the airport go through the second roundabout onto the M1/N1. Continue straight. Entering Whitehall, Drumcondra, Dorset Street. Turn left from Dorset Street to Gardner Street, then right onto Talbot street, left onto Malborough Street and left onto Lower Abbey Street where there is a public car park on the left hand side.
- By taxi: Ask to be taken to the Irish Life Centre on Lower Abbey Street. Taxi cost approx Euro 30.00.